Emotional Intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we:
• Perceive and express ourselves.
• Develop and maintain social relationships.
• Cope with challenges.
• Use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
|21st Century Emerging Skills – Industry and Career Professional Trainings|
|Adults Professional Development Training™|
|Teens Professional Development Training™|
|Emotional Intelligence & Leadership Program for Physicians™|
|Emotional Intelligence in Law Enforcement Training™|
|Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Training for Retail Store Managers™|
|Emotional Intelligence in Cross-Functional Teams Training™|
|Emotional Intelligence & Leadership Training for First Level Supervisors™|
The Emotionally Intelligent & Self-Aware Leader
• Emotionally intelligent leaders know how to solve problems.
• Emotionally intelligent leaders know how to respond and behave appropriately.
• Emotionally intelligent leaders understand their influence level, and they know how and when to use it.
• Emotionally intelligent leaders know leadership skills can be learned and mastered.
Most importantly, emotionally intelligent leaders are highly dynamic, transformational, selfless, ethical, inspiring their supporters to collaborate in accomplishing goals.
Doctor of Business & Associates are certified on Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-i 2.0) Assessment.
(469) 275-7226 | email@example.com